Personal Psychological Consultation for Adolescents, Individuals, and Couples
Whether your difficulty is in the area of relationships, sexuality, parenting or general life anxiety, Dr. Davis and her Associates have the experience to help you solve the myriad of life stresses that befall us all. Her career spans over three decades and as such her expertise is widespread. Early in her career she was a full time elementary as well as a university teacher. She understands the nuances of learning and growth and the many pitfalls we all encounter throughout our lifetime. The impact of family, environment, socio-economic, religious and cultural factors all play a role in who we are and what we do. As she has lived and lectured abroad, she brings her understanding of these myriad factors to her work.
Personal consultation with Dr. Davis and her Associates can provide:
- The enhancement of self-esteem and confidence.
- Help to individuals and couples in coping with the challenging tasks of living.
- The resolution of couple and sexual distress.
- A safe private place to explore feelings and develop tools to increase sexual comfort.
“Talk to someone who can help.”
Help provided with confidence, credibility and care!!
General Approach to Therapy
- Psychotherapy is a collaboration and connection between a therapist and a client. Throughout our life, family, interpersonal, emotional and work problems arise. The skilled clinician is able to understand the meaning of these difficulties within the fabric of your own personal narrative and together discover the formula to achieve a greater level of spontaneity, pleasure and success.
- As there are bumps along the road for everyone, by responding to early signs of pain you will be able to avoid prolonged distress, anxiety, fear and sadness.
- Talking to Dr. Davis and her Associates can help you face the normal struggles ALL human beings encounter in areas of work, family and personal situations. Even at times of positive change such as the birth of a child, one’s child going off to school, promotions at work and geographical relocation, emotional havoc can occur.